Please fill in the form below if it applies to children/youth that you are responsible for. Otherwise you can download the PDF version of this form and fill it in manually.

Young Person
Additional contact (in case of emergencies etc)
General Data Protection Regulation

We need your consent to hold and process your child’s personal data. Leaders may communicate with your child with news (over 12s only). Do you give permission for your child to be contacted using the following methods?

I give permission for my child (over 12 years old) to be contacted by:

Medical treatment/emergencies

Whenever medical advice or treatment is needed, the assistance of a GP or A&E Department of a hospital should be sought. The Children Act 1989 allows a doctor to provide any necessary treatment by doing ‘what is reasonable in all the circumstances of the case for the purpose of safeguarding or promoting the child’s welfare’. However, the parent/carer should be contacted and advised of the situation as soon as possible.

I understand:

  • Every effort will be made to contact me as soon as possible should my child become ill or have an accident.
  • My child will be given medical/dental treatment as necessary.

Medical Information